Revision as of 06:26, 27 March 2017 by Shreyasi
This is the recommended protocol from the page of BIO-DYNAMIC ASSOCIATION OF INDIA
Step by Step
- A circular filter paper (Whatman #1) with a cylindrical paper wick sitting in a 0.5% solution of silver nitrate is allowed to absorb the solution, which spreads by capillary action, to a certain diameter.
- The wick is removed and the paper is dried.
- Meanwhile, the substance to be tested is mixed with a 0.1 to 1% solution of sodium hydroxide and let stand for a period of time.
- The prepared filter paper is then allowed to absorb this solution and the substance spreads over the paper.
- When it has spread to a certain distance, the wick is removed and the paper dried. The paper is then exposed to indirect sunlight to let the image develop.
Which method to use
- Bio Crystallisation, copper chloride crystallisation, proteins
- Capillary Dynamolysis, vertical filters, ‘rising pictures’, sugars/ bitter materials
- Bio Chromatography, horizontal circular images, minerals, sugars/ bitter materials